• “What education or certifications do I need to land a job in cybersecurity?"
• "Which cybersecurity role is a good match for me?"
• “What's the difference between public and private sector jobs?”
• “Are my resume and interviewing skills good enough?”
• “I have no experience, how do I land an internship or my first job?”
• "I'm looking to change careers, how do I determine if cybersecurity is an option?"
If you've ever pondered one or more of these questions, you've come to the right place.
By now you've figured out, there isn't a Cyber Career 101 course offered in college or huge selection of cybersecurity career coaches listed on Yelp. Despite this, competition is fierce and cybersecurity workforce demands are constantly evolving so you must take ownership and invest in your career development as soon as possible to land your dream job.
Whether you're a college student, recent grad, or working professional let me save you time, money, and future headaches by offering expert advice and sharing vital resources with you at this crucial point in your journey.
My coaching session rates are reasonable and a smart investment in your future!
Support an individual as they embark upon a journey toward a new career in IT/Cybersecurity by purchasing a gift card for a coaching session or other career services.
Click here to see gift card options.
Copyright © 2022 CharlesBritt.com All Rights Reserved.